Headlines News :
Home » » Leave Me Alone; Nollywood Actor Begs Nigerian Gays

Leave Me Alone; Nollywood Actor Begs Nigerian Gays

Written By Unknown on Friday 8 August 2014 | 12:08 pm




 
 
 
Nollywood actor Augustine Okoye has cried out to homoséxuals in the country to please leave him alone and that he is not interested in their affair. In a statement released online, the actor explained that he only played a gay role in a Nollywood movie just to prove a point that he could act any role, but since then he has been having sleepless nights as gay guys have been disturbing his life.
“For the fact that I recently played a role in a gay movie does not make me one. I am straight, I took the role because I want to prove to directors and producers that I can take any role and give my best in it . Please, gays should stop harassing me, I am not a gay,” Okoye begged.



Share this article :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you buddy. I can only imagine what its like dealing with that 'spirit'. God bless and keep you.

 
Proudly powered by Testimony XtremelyCoded
Copyright © 2014. OGBONGEGIST - All Rights Reserved