Headlines News :
Home » , » CAN THIS BE TRUE? :Meet Cheerful 17-Months-Old Baby Girl Born Without A Nose (PHOTOS)

CAN THIS BE TRUE? :Meet Cheerful 17-Months-Old Baby Girl Born Without A Nose (PHOTOS)

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 16 July 2014 | 11:33 am



Meet an adorable 17-month-old baby, Tessa Evans, who was born with a rare congenital disorder, arhinia, which means the girl does not have a nose.


 Meet Cheerful 17-Months-Old Baby Girl Born Without A Nose


Arihnia could lead to a partial or complete absence of the nose at birth. It is an extremely rare condition, with few reported cases in the history of modern medicine. Tessa’s parents were notified about their baby’s condition during the 20-week scan which showed an abnormally flat facial profile. However, the next several tests revealed stable development of the healthy fetus.


 Meet Cheerful 17-Months-Old Baby Girl Born Without A Nose

While talking to journalist, baby mother, GrĂ¡inne Evans, said she had no idea about Tessa’s problem until the girl draw the first breath. She said:  


"I was so excited to have a natural birth for the first time, but as soon as I saw her face I knew something was wrong. I was in shock and I just froze. The midwife cut the cord before I could even say anything and whisked her away from me. There were alarm bells ringing and I was so frightened I couldn’t stand without fainting."



Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Proudly powered by Testimony XtremelyCoded
Copyright © 2014. OGBONGEGIST - All Rights Reserved