Headlines News :
Home » , » What to Do To Gain Admission Successfully and Avoid Disappointment

What to Do To Gain Admission Successfully and Avoid Disappointment

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 17 June 2014 | 3:05 pm



Firstly, I want to cease this medium to congratulate all the candidates who did well probably by scoring at least 160 and above in the just concluded JAMB UTME exams, as we all know how Nigeria Institutions place their cut-off marks yearly. Also, I want to apologize for not being able to update this article on time; this is simply because I was waiting for the CBT candidates to round-up their long term UTME type of examination.

Just as I took my time to update the first episode of this article last year, I am very grateful to announce to you that it yielded a very resounding success, and I am convinced to take this as my yearly contribution of success to every proposed admission candidate in Nigeria. Despite the testimonies, warm greetings and mind-blowing messages I got from this writing last year, I am still not satisfied until I update this year’s episode. I give Almighty God all the glory for prompting me to doing this as a piece of contribution.
Nevertheless, I want enlighten you on what to do as we all are eagerly waiting to hearing this year’s cut-off marks and the commencement of Post-utme exams in various institutions across the Nation. I have pondered over this post countless times and finally decided to share with it you guys. Have you asked yourself…what if I scored 250-300 and did not get admitted this year? Well, let’s know what would be the solution to this ‘may occur’ problem.


• Always thank God for making your result a successful one and pray over your forthcoming post-utme result to be ‘far better’ than the Jamb score. Please, make this your daily prayer point. With God all things are possible.


• Endeavour to make Gurusloaded.com your companion as a student to enable you gather some necessary and vital informations on the happenings in various schools. As for me, Guruzwap.net is my ultimate.
Secondly, do not miss to browse on your school of choice’s website every.

• READ YOUR BOOKS REGULARLY, READ RELENTLESSLY: I learnt that many of us spend more time on social networks such as; Facebook, 2go, Whatsapp, BBM, eskimi etc instead of studying past questions or browsing on educational websites or more so, engaging themselves with Myschool’s Test Portal to regain more knowledge. Many candidates also think that their high Utme mark will gain them admission; though it happened the previous years but I think we should embrace our books the more and be more serious with our studies since there are too many aspirants competing for same ground with you.

• TAKE ANY CHANCE: Some schools may open their post-utme application to everyone with a little extra cost. This is more favourable to aspirants who have chosen highly rated schools like UNN, UNILAG, UI, UNILORIN and some other Federal Schools. You really need this information because your dream school might disappoint you. Do not waste any chance this year neither put your eggs in one basket.

• INSTITUTION AND COURSE PREFERENCE: It is obvious that employment nowadays in Nigeria does not go with the certified course. I found out that this is the area candidates make a bunch mistakes, meanwhile I advise every candidate to accept any course or institution he/she is admitted into unless you have a gainful alternative. Nobody knows the Will of God.

• SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION: Many candidates fail to apply for supplementary admission while they wait either for the 2nd, 3rd or last list of admission as some schools choose to release their(s). I encourage you to not waste any opportunity this year. Remember, wasted chances may come back to hurt you.
With the practice of the above points, I believe we all will get to our various destinations in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

You are allowed to add more points using the comment box below.
Thanks as you read, and expect more from me.

I remain your trusted guy,
__________________________________
IKUEWUMI OLUWASEUN



Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Proudly powered by Testimony XtremelyCoded
Copyright © 2014. OGBONGEGIST - All Rights Reserved