Headlines News :
Home » » Help Me:- Am Addicted To P0rn & Mastur’bation – What Should I Do To Stop?

Help Me:- Am Addicted To P0rn & Mastur’bation – What Should I Do To Stop?

Written By Unknown on Sunday 10 August 2014 | 6:20 pm



Someone sent this IN.. Needs your Candid advice.


masturbation lotion Help Me:  Am Addicted To P0rn & Masturbation   What Should I Do To Stop?
Dear Ogbongegist Readers

Pease I need your sincere and esteemed advice, I am 20yrs of age and I’m addicted to watching P0rn and when I watch it I always mastur’bate very often, I want to truly stop it. Something happened to me recently a spiritual attack and it took the intervention of God before I was saved, I learnt my lesson from it, not long after, the urge came to watch p0rn and mastur’bate again and I Started.


I’m the type that shy-away from girls, because in my house, We’re all boys 5 of us, I don’t have a sister, and I don’t know if that’s the cause.

I want to stop watching P*0rn and also Stop the act of M*stu’rbation.. Please help me!



Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Proudly powered by Testimony XtremelyCoded
Copyright © 2014. OGBONGEGIST - All Rights Reserved